
Picture-of-the-day : Tie a tie.
Having no school tie from the very first school I studied in to the school I study in today, and being not a model pupil enough to be chosen as a school councilor, I never had the chance to learn how to tie a tie. Fortunately, I had this outfit that came with a tie and so, I learnt how to tie a tie when I was 15 years old. Then came the day of our graduation ceremony in KR, where we were supposed to wear our school ties (we used the student councilors' because our uniform doesn't consist of one). Many of us didn't know how to tie a tie and my chemistry teacher had to tie so many for us, she went like "how can girls not learn how to tie ties when they have to help their husbands in the future?". I thought it was pretty true at that point of time and I did a poor job in tying my eye candy's tie, I seriously went home and perfected my tying-a-tie skills. I dare say my tie knot was neat and small after all those practices, but while I was doing my tie yesterday, it wasn't perfect anymore. :(. Girls, do you know how to tie a tie? If you don't, will you learn how to now? xD.
♥ 1:14 PM